Commercial Fresh Air Ventilation Systems
Working throughout East Anglia we can expertly design and install Commercial Fresh Air Ventilation Systems / HRV Heat Recovery Ventilation systems to meet your budget and specification.
As commercial and private client expectation grows, the demand for; a continuous and adequate supply of fresh air, prevention of mould, reduction of the circulation of allergens, and means of reducing heating costs, can be met by a performance ventilation system.
Whether you require ventilation for new housing developments, commercial property or retro fits, EOC Services are a local and respected company providing professional ventilation services throughout East Anglia and we can expertly design and install a system to meet your budget and specification. Based in Downham Market, we cover the whole of East Anglia including Norfolk, Essex, Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire and Suffolk. We have installed commercial fresh air heat recovery ventilation systems (HRV) to clients in Norwich, Cambridge, Ely, Mildenhall, Wisbech, King's Lynn, Boston, Cambridge, Peterborough and Bury St Edmunds to name just a few!
As a heat recovery ventilation contractor or subcontractor we will:
- Turnaround stand alone or integrated ventilation system quotations, free of charge
- Be able to find a solution whether it be for complex new builds or retro fits
- Agree a schedule at the outset and work to it, co-operating with other professionals as required to ensure productive work flow
- Our service supervisor will communicate with you regularly to update you with progress
- Only produce work to an extremely high standard in accordance with the design specification
- Integrated systems also benefit your client with simplified system control
- Where appropriate, recommend the integration of ventilation with a whole building climate system to manage your air conditioning, ventilation and heat recovery which simplifies the project for you by only having one professional to install, commission and maintain the system
- Provide fully comprehensive product warranty
- Offer fixed cost maintenance agreements so our fully qualified engineers can regularly service the system for greater on-going efficiency
- Give you contactable references from architects or developers to stand testament to our work. This is also supported by our BSi ISO 9001, being a Daikin D1+ Premium Partner and Chartered Institution of Building Services