Domestic Fresh Air Ventilation Systems
East Anglia's leading ventilation experts covering Norfolk, Cambs, Lincs, Suffolk and Essex.
Working throughout East Anglia EOC Services can expertly install and maintain a Domestic Fresh Air Ventilation System providing you with a good and healthy environment.
As property owners become more aware of the effects a 'bad' environment can have on the health of their family, a system which can alleviate problems such as poor air quality, mould build up in unventilated damp areas, circulation of allergens and spiralling heating costs, is essential.
A performance heat recovery ventilation system for your home, installed and maintained by EOC Services across East Anglia plus, can negate the effects that increasingly insulated houses create. Whether you live in King's Lynn, Thetford, Swaffham, Fakenham, Peterborough, Cambridge, Newmarket, Bury St Edmunds, March, Wisbech or anywhere in between, our ventilation installers are ready to discuss you requirements.
As a domestic heat recovery ventilation contractor, subcontractor or installer we will:
- Provide ventilation system (integrated with an air conditioning system or stand alone) quotations at no charge
- Design a system for a new property or to fit within an existing home
- Work to an agreed schedule and co-operate with other professionals on-site where appropriate to maintain work flow
- Project progress will be communicated to you regularly by our Service Supervisor
- In accordance with the design specification, we will only produce work to an extremely high standard
- Provide fully comprehensive product warranty
- To provide you with the best on-going efficiencies, we offer fixed cost maintenance agreements. Regular servicing by our fully qualified engineers
- Give you contactable references from architects or developers to stand testament to our work. This is also supported by our BSi ISO 9001