Air Conditioning in Peterborough
Just like many areas in the UK, Peterborough is not alone in suffering hot and humid summers and increasingly cold winters.
With your bottom line in mind, finding a solution which heats and cools your working environment whilst being financially efficient can be tricky - but not with the right air conditioning system which has the ability to heat and cool, ventilate in appropriate circumstances and even re-use heat to your buildings advantage.
We offer professional advice with a no obligation quote to find the best air conditioning system for your Peterborough company and premises.
In order to ensure we are advising you correctly, we request an initial site visit before writing your quote which allows us to take into consideration the many factors which affect the project such as age and layout of the premises, where you would like the external units, which floor requires cooling etc. Quotes are mostly produced within forty eight hours of our visit.
Why Your Peterborough Based Staff Will Benefit from Air Conditioning:
- Being too hot or too cold will have a negative impact on their productivity as they will concentrate on keeping warm or cool rather than on the task at hand. Being too warm also makes people lethargic and slow to act. Air conditioning in your Peterborough premises will boost staff performance as your staff can control their environment, often in each individual room or location, and be more comfortable as they work
- Air conditioned air is renewed and much better quality, breathing clean air makes people feel better and more active
- Air conditioned air also reduces the amount of pollutants floating around such as pollen and dust mites so those who suffer from hayfever or asthma are aggravated less
Why Air Conditioning Will Benefit Your Peterborough Business:
- Staff in Peterborough buildings with air conditioning are noticeably less likely to take sick leave as there are less indoor pollutants, with humidity constantly less than 50% it decreases the chance of the flu virus surviving in the atmosphere and staff rarely report 'sick building syndrome' (people who suffer from a range of symptoms which are related to a certain building)
- Electronic equipment such as your servers and computers last longer when humidity is low
- Air conditioning systems from EOC Services can be leased as well as purchased, come with a 5 year warranty and 100% capital allowance
- A good air conditioning/ventilation system can reduce your waste output and energy consumption which in turn reduces your carbon footprint and increases your reputation as an environmentally responsible business
Whether you have an office, factory, hospital, shopping centre, art gallery, fitness gym or a house, EOC Services are the Peterborough air conditioning company to talk to.
Peterborough Air Conditioning Case Study:
Barnack UK Ltd, Peterborough
Peterborough based Barnack UK Limited, established in 1986, comprises three companies to run their confectionery, industrial construction and storage and logistics businesses. With over seventy employees working in approximately twenty buildings on site, proper heating, cooling and ventilation is a necessity.
Read the full Peterborough Case Study
Chairman of the group of companies, Rob Facer says that a purpose built air conditioning system is a relatively economic way of providing a site with controllable, efficient air conditioning and heating. These types of system also attract tax allowances for plant installation so provide business tax incentives.
Barnack continue to contract EOC Services for all their air conditioning requirements to their Peterborough offices based on an historical relationship which was founded on excellent quality workmanship, value and service.
We have never felt the need to look for another Peterborough air conditioning supplier because we are more than happy with the service we receive from EOC Services.
We have always received value for money in terms of installation and aftercare, the Daikin system is of good quality and we have not had any problems. EOC Services are a trusted supplier and we would recommend their services to other companies without hesitation
Improve your working environment, call our Peterborough air conditioning team today on 01733 669150
Postal Address: Pinnacle House, Newark Road, Fengate, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1 5YD
Tel: 01733 669150