Air Conditioning Supply, Installation & Servicing in Thetford, Norfolk
Whether you need a new air con system or require existing system maintenance, our fully qualified air conditioning engineers are available to provide you with this service. You need not be concerned if your building is not a new build, older premises, heritage/conservation area properties are all suitable as well as domestic, commercial and industrial. Due to the fact that every property is different, we will need to do a site survey before being able to provide you with an accurate and detailed quotation on the best air conditioning system for your requirements
How will I benefit from air conditioning or having our existing system properly maintained?
For your Thetford business...
- Air conditioned air is fresh and clean, producing a better atmosphere in which to work and makes staff more productive.
- The air is also dehumidified preventing mould
- Modern air conditioning units operate draft free and noiselessly
- Much less chance of the spread of the flu disease as humidity is properly controlled
- With reduced humidity provided by an air conditioned environment, electronic equipment life is elongated
- We can help you work towards your ISO 14000, Environmental Status by installing approved systems which make energy consumption savings
- Systems can attract 100% Capital Allowance
- Installations come with a 5 year warranty for complete peace of mind
For your Thetford home...
- As well as many of the benefits of fresh air above...
- Reduced allergens in the air help hayfever and asthma sufferers feel more comfortable
- Security is increased as you no longer need to leave windows open to keep your rooms cool in summer
- Air conditioning systems can heat as well as cool
- Rooms can be individually controlled so everyone can be at the temperature most suited to them
- Ideal for keeping rooms such as bedrooms cooler than living areas
And once your air conditioning system is installed in your Thetford property, we also offer maintenance services on an ad hoc or fixed fee/term basis as well as inspections so you can be assured that your air conditioning will continue to be as efficient as possible throughout its lifetime. Lease options are also available.